I’ve been busy writing.
Writing little short stories that I’m publishing on the Kindle under a Pen Name.
But since they are under a pseudonym and not my real name it’s a little hard to promote them to people that already know me as a writer.
So I’m torn.
Reveal or don’t reveal?
- I personally don’t care if people know I write under another name.
- I could promote the books here on my blog.
- If you have any clue online it really isn’t that difficult to find out my pen name (I haven’t gone to all that much trouble to hide it)
- I write business books. If people saw that I also write fiction they might ask WTF?
- I write about sex and murder (although not in the same story yet). Controversial to some.
- I don’t want my kids getting teased because their mum writes erotica.
- I don’t want to attract the crazies. I told you some of my stories are about sex, one of them (so far) has two murders in it (just finalising the cover before I publish). ’nuff said.
- It’s better to keep different genres separate.
What do you think?